Teen Talk Group
Wednesdays from 5-6pm at our Parker Office- ages 14-17
Feel safe and sane despite all of the uncertainty we've been experiencing.
For teens who are ready to go from worried and lonely and to stable and sane with peers who understand your struggle.
If you’ve been thinking:
● "I'm dealing with all the bad parts of school without the good parts!"
● " I don't know how I'm going to finish all this school work from home."
● "When is this going to end so I can see my friends again? I never get to do anything fun anymore!"
Teen Talk is the most effective way to take you from feeling lonely, worried, and restless to feeling by:
● Sharing thoughts and feelings with peers who understand your struggle
● Creating a step by step plan for the relationships and areas you don't know how to handle
● Find ways to create healthy boundaries while being at home with your family
I’m Kelli, clinical director and owner of Colorado Family Counseling Center. Myself and my team of amazing therapists help teens just like you to go from worried and overwhelmed to feeling positive and balanced so that you can emerge from this time of quarantine stronger than before.
Click below or fill out the form to get more information!